Brainwonders is the leading assessment and counselling centre across India with 3 National Awards and 107+ centres to its name.
INTERESTED IN THIS PROFILE, GET YOUR APPLICATION NOTICED FASTER BY FILLING THIS FORM: https://forms.gle/5Goh1vYy2LMLhReb7
About the job:
We have a requirement for a qualified Digital Marketing with an experience of 1-2 years If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites and blogs along with SEO, SEM, SMO this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Plan, Execute and measure experiments and conversion test.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insight
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies (Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC Executive, Content optimization)
- Plan, measure and execute experiments and conversation tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought on leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000- ₹30,000 per month
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)