BCG GAMMA accelerates clients’ speed to insights through premium software and data solutions. We define and develop products to deliver unique offerings and services that redefine the client experience in a rapidly evolving digital landscape. We are designers, data engineers, data scientists, product managers, and software technologists aligned around a common goal — to extend and amplify BCG’s consulting impact through powerful digital solutions.
This individual will be working with industry agnostic tools developed and commercialized by BCG for clients and consulting teams. These products are geared towards large scale transformation at our clients and can span a variety of topics and technical stacks. You will join the Software delivery team in the Product Delivery & Support - function to support the implementation and maintenance of these products for our clients.
The person in the Senior Solution Analyst role will play a critical role in delivering and supporting BCG’s client-facing strategic workforce planning product, SWP by BCG. Candidates should possess an entrepreneurial drive and have demonstrated experience in client service.
The main responsibility will be working directly with client teams and consulting teams, plus plus support strategic business initiatives, and advanced capability & functionality building for the internal team, taking direction from senior business leaders managing the product and senior stakeholders in the relevant PA(s).
- Works together with BCG consulting teams and clients to understand client's processes, business requirements, and data structure / challenges
- Building a deep understanding of BCG topic methodology (SWP) and is able to proactively apply methodology in a given situation
- Onboard & train clients and project teams on the product.
- Configure and set up the software to client's needs.
- Looks for opportunities to continuously improve our services and offering
- Responds to client inquiries and requests: Troubleshooting, software configurations, service issues
- Works closely with Senior solution delivery members, BCG case teams, client's business users and IT team to enable them to roll out, operate, monitor, and maintain the application
- Documents, tracks, and monitors application's bugs, problems, and issues to ensure timely resolution
Providing targeted support to case teams/clients
- Acts as the main point of contact for multiple subscription clients. Maintain client satisfaction & Promotes Customer Loyalty
- Builds Trust and Transparency with Clients, and act as customer advocate within the product team.
- Owns product delivery and works with case & clients teams in delivering SWP over the complete life cycle. Including tool configurations as well as setting and managing client expectations
- Works together with the BCG case team, BCG’s clients, and SWP Topic experts to understand client's processes, business requirements, and delivery program specifics requirements
- Support SWP projects: ability to manage complex client situations and lead resolution towards mutual success and partnership
- Delivers positive outcomes for client stakeholders through proactive communication, orchestration of the right internal resources.
- Supports workshops with clients & BCG case teams as needed during the delivery program
- Introduce new releases/features to the clients, while ensuring clients maximize value from the product use.
Supports broader commercial agenda of the solution
- Represents SWP internally and externally including client demos, presentations at topic area meetings and similar forums, etc.
- Builds deep client relationships to support positive future commercial outcomes for our major products/solutions and the larger BCG client service business
- Build strong relationships with CT leadership for them to be strong advocates for SWP and create further staffing opportunities
- Provides post-case support and counsel as part of overall solution service model
- Supports business development efforts through strong awareness of client needs & demonstrated expertise in the solution
- Works closely with the Product Leadership team, topic area team and key BCG stakeholders on proposal support and associated business development activities including strategic initiatives, advanced analytics, data/ AI capability building, and thought leadership incorporation into the product
Education and work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics or other related field required; advanced Degree preferred
- SaaS experience of about 4-6 years in a client service environment required, ideally in the consulting industry.
- Deep data analytics skills & capability with solid problem-solving approach to "connect the dots" through leveraging data analytics tools (Excel, Tableau) with no/minimal supervision from senior colleagues for case/client support work or for product implementation
- Able to adapt communication style to multiple stakeholders and cultures as part of a global team and support product communications (demo, in PowerPoint and directly in proposal pitches etc)
- Experience in software configuration/setup/admin experience is a nice to have
- Deliver ad-hoc requests from case or proposal teams to leverage (benchmarking, market insights, internal/external) data/databases (with no/very limited senior guidance)
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Client & Case teams
- Client Success team
- Reporting & Data Analytics team
- Product and Infra Support team
- Helpdesk Team
- Product engineering teams
- Delivery and product leadership