Immediate Opening for Oracle PL/SQL Developer- Chennai
Experience- 4 to 6 Yrs
Notice Period- Immediate/ 15 Days/ 1 Month
- Should have at least 4 years of development experience in Oracle 10g/11g PL/SQL.
- Should have good experience in writing, tuning and optimizing SQL queries and PL/SQL Scripts.
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL (triggers, procedures, functions and packages)
- Should have experience in creating advanced objects like collections, materialized views, data pump, scheduling jobs, database profiling, collecting statistics, analyzing explain plan, tuning using tkproof and linking heterogeneous databases with Oracle.
- Should have good experience in data modelling in OLAP and OLTP environments using Erwin or other similar modelling tools.
- Convert business requirements into technical design documents, develop and implement the solution in Oracle PL/SQL script.
- Should have experience in design, document, Unit test the code and deploy in the SIT and UAT environment.
- An ideal candidate should be able to communicate with the client to get clarification for the tasks assigned.
- The candidate should have worked in agile methodology.
- Should be able to help other BI and ETL resources in tuning SQL queries.
- Should be able to help DBAs in giving inputs to understand the applications.
- Should have a good understanding of Oracle database architecture.
- Should have good experience in working in LINUX environments.