Full Job Description
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
● Handle logistics Import shipments for BGSW involving tracking of consignments, vendor coordination, Bosch Plant Coordination & internal customer coordination.
Coordination with customs for clearance of Import Shipments.
Liason with Freight Forwarders for pickup from origin and delivery of shipments at respective location
● Will be responsible for vendor order to deliver – Import
Data Analysis & Data based result driving
Participate in tactical planning discussions with internal project delivery teams
Research and implement cost reduction opportunities
Supplier follow-up and customer service skills
Managing and knowledge in customs and handling STPI/SEZ/activities and other regulatory requirements for import.
Close co-ordination with internal project teams and external LSPs in ensuring timely receipt and issue of shipments.
● Bachelor’s degree in supply chain & Operations Management or a related degree, computer skills: with SAP
Good exposure to working in MNC environment with prior knowledge of R&D/Design centre Logistics operations
● Experience with SAP system, warehouse management or customs broker is preferred.
● Able to work independently and take initiative to perform investigation and find out the root cause of each problems.
● Ability to communicate professionally and dealing with multiple logistics and administrative topics.
● Tolerance for stress and attention to details.