Job Responsibilities :
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
1. Prospecting and compiling leads from the leads database and external research
2. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
3. Updating leads to CRM and executing email campaigns
4. Regularly monitor email communications for possible lead conversions
5. Setting up meetings with potential clients
6. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold emailing, networking and LinkedIn
7. Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
8. Assist other team members with transactions when necessary
9. Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
10. Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
11. Gather feedback from clients or prospects and share with internal teams
12. Develop a strong relationship with Corporate Sales customers including senior management.
Job Requirements :
1. Preferably a business background graduate and 0-1 years experience in sales/client facing background.
2. Exceptional communication skills, i.e. both verbal & written
3. Excellent research skills: should be able to prospect and identify leads and businesses based buyers persona and existing business capabilities for new collaborations
4. Able to manage daily lead prospecting, email campaigns, speaking to new and existing clients for business opportunities.
5. Knowledge about Linkedin Sales Navigator and CRM tools.
6. Should be able to execute the sales plan and meet monthly targets
7. Generate leads and achieve planned sales volume.
8. Should be able to Identify opportunities and prospective clients
9. Good hold on PPT, Excel sheet, presentation skills.