- Expertise in ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, MVC, OOAD concepts, jQuery
- Experience in LLD, HLD, design patterns, .NET frameworks
- Strong understanding of Client requirements, project planning, project review, project implementation and delivery
- Excellent customer interaction skills, project monitoring and control
- Managing projects in Microsoft technology for a team size between 3 to 6 people
- Must have a good experience of handling clients in US as on offshore execution model.
- Should have managed product development assignments. That should include managing the technical and functional architecting.
- Must have proven project execution track record in one of the following areas.
- .Net based projects
- Web based products and portals
- Proven track record of creating knowledge repository while executing projects
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to work on key initiatives identified by organization from time to time.
- Must support the business development participating in customers conversations and demos.
- Excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills
- Extensive technical supervision and mentoring to technical team
- Responsible & managing all documentation needs identified during various stages of the project
- Task scheduling and management
- Excellent leadership, oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Thrive in
both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Direct, co-ordinate, exercise functional authority in planning, organizing, controlling, integration and completion of projects
Good to have Skills:
Angular, ReactJSFound this job inappropriate? Report to us