Join a fast-growing Best Places to Work in Indiana company!
BlueSky eCommerce (a certified HCL Commerce partner) combines the technically skilled talents of BlueSky architects, certified developers, and astute business analysts with HCL Commerce (formally known as IBM WebSphere Commerce) application, the foundational leadership in eCommerce solutions for today and tomorrow, to deliver an integrated, configured and customized multi-channel solution that helps our clients support their value chain (employees, customers, business partners, vendors, and more).
At BlueSky, our people are our most valuable asset. That's why we are committed to fostering a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth. We are an entrepreneurial and client focused company that invests in the main factor that ensures our success - our people. We want the people who join us to stay and build a career, to grow with us and share in the rewards of our hard work - our success. BlueSky team members' opinions, ideas, and participation in the company's decisions and actions aren't just welcome, they're expected. We take pride in a culture based on respect, collaboration, and diversity.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate advanced technical and functional knowledge of WebSphere Commerce as well as:
About BlueSky Commerce
- Experience in WebSphere Commerce Version 7.0+ from requirements analysis through deployment and transition to support
- Deep hands-on experience in WebSphere Commerce subsystems - Trading, Catalog Management, Order Management, Member Management Sub-system, etc.
- Strong understanding of the WCS run-time framework, Struts, front-end components, WCS tag libraries, WCS EJB, and Web Services
- Experience packaging and deploying Java applications using WebSphere Application Server
- Experience in application architecture, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of web based application using Java
- Experience with object oriented principles and concepts
- Experience testing Java and web based applications, including unit, integration, system, and customer acceptance testing based on defined test plans with specific requirements-driven test cases
- Experience in development and deployment in a multi-tiered and multi-server application architecture
- Experience with application servers and web services
- Experience in using DB2 and developing and executing SQL.
- Experience in application development using WebSphere Commerce
- Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle Commerce projects are required
With offices in Noblesville, IN, Toronto, ON, and Hyderabad India, BlueSky Commerce delivers ecommerce and digital marketing solutions to mid-market and enterprise organizations. We are a certified partner for HCL Commerce, SAP Hybris, Magento, and BigCommerce. Additionally, BlueSky has been awarded Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce for 9 years! For more information about BlueSky Commerce, visit http://www.blueskycommerce.io.