- Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoor’s “ Best Places to Work ”
- Seeking an astute individual that has a strong technical foundation with the additional ability to be hands-on with the broader engineering team as part of the development/deployment cycle, and deep knowledge of industry best practices, with the ability to implement them working with both the platform, and the product teams.
- To provide Delivery and technical leadership for multiple services for the next gen Microservice(on Azure) based Digital fulfillment solution for fulfillment/DC
- Build a world class Engineering team
- The team currently comprises of 40+ global associates across US, India and is expected to grow rapidly. The incumbent will need to have leadership qualities to also mentor junior and mid-level software associates in our team
Our current technical environment:
- Software: Java, Springboot, Gradle, GIT, Hibernate, Rest API, OAuth
- Application Architecture : Scalable, Resilient, event driven, secure multi-tenant Microservices architecture
- Cloud Architecture : MS Azure (ARM templates, AKS, HD insight, Application gateway, Virtue Networks, Event Hub, Azure AD)
- Frameworks/Others : Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Spark, NOSQL, RDBMS, Springboot, Gradle GIT, Ignite
What you’ll do:
- Build a world-class engineering team of 10- 12 engineers.
- Provide technical leadership and delivery for multiple microservices
- Hands-on with microservices and Azure and contribute to development
- Involve in requirement gathering, design discussions to come up with architectural solutions
- Lead technical initiatives globally across Product
- Drive Service release planning, accurately track and report delivery and budgeting at program and release level. Reviews project milestones, deliverables, and quality of teams to identify risk and mitigation.
- Should be able to handle customer escalation interactions for technical problems. Should respond to queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Leads teams that include senior architects and other resources not in their reporting organization.
- Ensures teams follow and adhere to Agile development processes and standards.
- Quick Learner, Result Oriented and work in a start-up mode for building and productizing prototype
What we are looking for:
- 12+ years of Experience in software development with 5 years of experience in building and leading Product solutions.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in working on Microservices architecture, data modelling and distributed system design
- Had led multiple projects in developing native SaaS application or moving monolithic application to SaaS from inception to implementation
- Experience with implementation of Event driven architecture using Kafka, Spark or similar technologies
- Demonstrated experience for working with cross functional stakeholders to gather and prioritize product requirements, manage development and delivery commitments for internal/Customer.
- Demonstrable experience, thorough knowledge and interests in Cloud native architecture, Distributed micro-services, Multi-tenant SaaS solution and Cloud Scalability, performance and High availability
- Experience with API management platforms & providing / consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with varied tools such as Spring Boot, OAuth, REST, GraphQL, Hibernate, NoSQL, RDBMS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, React.
- Excellent collaborator/communicator – had run technical initiatives globally
- Strong understanding on Security, Monitoring and Diagnostics (cloud) and Dev-ops
- Previous experience with Warehouse/fulfillment or any ecommerce products
- Experience with Cloud application deployment, preferably azure
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.