Sr. Business Analyst
We are seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with experience in client-focused solutioning with domain knowledge of medical devices, software development life cycles, healthcare and/or hospital operations to be a part of the team. Experience with clinical trials is preferred. The individual will be responsible for facilitating the interaction between clients and internal project and product teams during the implementation of key projects. The individual must be able to facilitate workshops/sessions with key users, elicit business requirements and translate into application requirements, define scope and objectives, and document them to support product and project teams. The individual must also be able to consolidate, validate requirement configurations, as well as serve to amplify the voice of the customer. This is a key role that will have direct impact on the companyâ€™s relationship with external customers and business partners.
- Facilitate client/customer interactions, including early engagement to elicit and assess requirements, through implementation and steady-state transition.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams of experts including Product, Engineering, Regulatory, Quality, Security, Compliance, Clinical Operations, Training, and Tech Support to deliver successfully on a customer engagement.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in product capabilities.
- Work closely with developers to clarify/understand functionality, resolve issues and provide feedback to Product Team.
- Collect, organize and analyze project-related information from client teams for development and product management teams.
- Prepare business requirements and functional requirement documents.
- Partner with project and product teams to deliver on customer engagements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to represent clients in backlog grooming and prioritization.
- Utilize agile software methodology using the scrum framework. Actively participate/contribute in creating user stories and prioritize user stories with the Product Team.
- Develop test cases for unit testing; test criteria, including regression, positive/negative testing, process flow testing and managing results (evidence of actual result).
- Validate product configurations and reporting requirements and in implementation efforts and release cycles. Please note this is not systems testing.
- Prepare flow diagrams using tools like Lucid Charts, Visio, etc.
- Manage appropriate project documentation and reporting needs.
- Facilitate the definition and documentation of business process flows.
- Support delivery teams in project tasks; ensure deliverables are of the highest quality, and delivered on time, and within scope and budget.
- Report project status to internal stakeholders, management, and external customers as needed.
- Monitor and achieve alignment on scope of work identify project dependencies and risks and facilitate mitigation plans.
- Support and manage vendor and business partner relationships where appropriate for the delivery of customer engagement.
- Maintain a positive, flexible, results-oriented attitude and embrace a culture of customer success and operational excellence.
- 5+ years of experience in fast-paced and dynamic environment, working within customer-/client-facing teams for project delivery.
- 2+ years working in a healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceutical or life sciences environment (e.g., healthcare systems, hospitals, medical devices).
- Experience as an analyst, leading requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, validating and reporting.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in business, healthcare, information technology or related industry.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Strong understanding of scrum methodology and experience working in scrum/agile environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative, team-player attitude.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- General understanding of regulatory requirements for the industry (e.g. GxP, Software as Medical Devices, combo therapies, HIPAA, GDPR etc.).
- Experience working in a rapidly growing company.
- Experience working with cross-functional global teams spread across time zones.
- Experience in clinical trials.