About the Company:
The company is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts. It is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL Company like Mahindra Logistics. It is backed by marquee investors such as Inflection Point Ventures, Refex Capital, CXOs of leading MNCs, Founders of some of the leading Indian B2B startups.
We are looking for an experienced Product lead who is passionate about building B2B Enterprise grade Products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- You will focus on user problems and define & drive a roadmap that breathes life into your product
- Deliver. You do more than talk-you put things on paper, get your hands dirty, talk to users and execute with precision with an iterative mindset to learn from your product releases
- Data is the most efficient form of feedback from users, you will leverage data insights merged with qualitative user feedback to priorities the right set of problems and build user-centric product features to test your hypothesis.
- Lead/ Guide the APMs, partnering with engineering, design, analyst, data-science and other teams to ship products to your end-users
- Engage with multiple stakeholders within the organization
- Understand that - one size doesn't fit all- and conceptualize solutions that are configurable and adaptable to the maximum extent possible
- Be in the details. Know your team's work in-depth -down to API names and contracts
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements and usability documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Relevant 3-6 years of experience working as a Product manager/Senior Product Manager
- Preference for Graduates from any premier institutes
- Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new
- You are a self-starter, you love to understand systems inside out, and make it your mission to deliver quality products
- You are user and data-focused problem solver
- Agile Approach: With a strong bias to execution, With an iterative approach to product development, You always focus on building and testing well-research hypotheses over silver bullet answers.
- Communication: Strong communication skills. You know how to build trust, set goals, and get things done.