Responsibilities of Business analyst include but are not limited to:
- Helping business across lending and revenue portfolio for efficiently taking data-based decisions
- Finding growth opportunities in each business unit, helping to improve process funnels and smoothen merchant journey with BharatPe.
- Build reliable data products which are used by the entire organization for getting descriptive analytics.
- Build analytics dashboards, reports that enable the business stakeholders to take real-time and strategic decisions
- Act as BI enablers for deriving day-to-day business performance metrics and enabling analysts via derived tables and creating a data knowledge base
- Create and maintain a central data knowledge repository
- Maintaining a source of truth for data
- Mentoring new analysts with the right data sources and querying logics
- Work with engineering and product teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets.
- Building Data marts and dashboards via ETL pipeline.
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 2+ yrs experience with real data and business
- Experience with a fast-paced startup(s)
- Has strong prior experience in using dashboarding tools (tableau, powerBI, Redash, micro strategy, Metabase etc.)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using statistical approaches (e.g. A/B testing, hypothesis testing).
- Experience in data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
- Large-scale product experience would be a bonus.
- Experience using any ETL tools such as Oozie, airflow, etc. would be considered a bonus.
- Nice to have experience working with big data relevant technologies
- Software/Tools System Exposure:
- Advanced SQL
- Advanced Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from reputed institute/college