Job Overview :
Bettr is a leading new age credit card product in India, and we are fast-growing. Our mission is to grow this to India scale. We are backed by leading investors in this market. We are looking for android developers who are smart and can quickly deliver things to production. We value people who are able to operate independently. Our organization has a flat structure, where action matters not the job title you hold. The opportunity for career growth here is unlimited.
Role and responsibilities :
- Develop clean, well-tested and efficient native Android code to deliver functionality that meets business objectives.
- Write scalable, secure and high quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Seamlessly collaborate with product, design, backend and QA teams.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Has at least 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Has 2-6 years of experience in Android development.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with MVVM architecture, live data, view models, databinding, Dagger 2, Retrofit, material design components, custom views and third party library integration.
- Knowledge on Push notifications and Analytics.
- Knowledge on versioning control too like Git.
- Good to have knowledge on RxJava and RxAndroid.
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Should be a good team player and problem solver with good analytical skills