Are you “the one”?
We're looking for an experienced SEO specialist. You’ll be comfortable constantly auditing our website and making the required on-page changes and off-page suggestions in order to grow our traffic.
A day in the life
- Analysing and improving on-page SEO efforts
- Conducting keyword research
- Making off-page SEO suggestions
- Monitoring competitor activity and reverse engineering their efforts to outperform them
- Collaborating with the Content Marketing team, developers and designers to produce creative assets and push through necessary changes
- Stay on top of latest technologies and trends
- Monitor Google Analytics for any major traffic changes
- Regularly use SEO tools to analyse and improve SEO
- Drive targeted traffic to our website to increase signups
- Salary dependent on experience and what you can bring to the role. We use Glassdoor as a guide for your location and pay above average.
- Remote work in a global company, with a friendly and hardworking team
- Opportunity to grow within the company, head up departments and earn promotions and pay rises
- No work on your birthday
- 3 weeks paid holiday + 1 week for every year (capped at 6 weeks)
- Choose 8 national holidays that make sense to your country.
- Sizeable annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- At least 5 years SEO experience
- Ability to mesh SEO techniques with business logic
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Native English speaker
- Good, clear communication skills
- Experience working with a team
- You’d be able to start within 4 weeks. If you have a notice period of longer than 30 days it will be difficult to consider you unless your application is exceptional.
Assuming everything goes well, here’s how our hiring process goes:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- You apply
- We have an initial interview
- We will have a 2nd interview
- In special cases we might have a quick 3rd call to clarify a few things, but mostly not.
- We offer you the job
- You’re expected to accept it within 1 business day.