Account Manager/Key Account Manager - Remote
Primary Responsibilities :
- Interact with influencers / celebrities and their managers for different Brand collaborations.
- Work along with influencer and celebrities and ensure timely delivery of content.
- Have a sharp eye for coordination and ensuring a great content quality output from the influencers you are working with.
- Handle fees and negotiation conversations with influencers and creators smartly.
- Track and share reports of the campaign which have been executed, for the review of the clients using the inhouse platform.
Secondary Responsibilities :
- Maintain great relationships wit all the creators, influencers and brands you are working with at all times.
- Align with the internal finance team to ensure payments to the influencers.
- Develop and expand the community of outreach efforts.
Requirements and Qualification :
- 1+ year experience working with a PR agency or in firms in Creator Economy.
- Must have a strong working knowledge about Influencers and Influencer marketing. Past experience of having had hands-on experience would be an advantage.
- Possess a natural curiosity and enthusiasm for the continuation of best practices.
- And goes without saying, must have good communication skills and people skills.