Skills Required For Android Developer:-
Typical day-to-day duties and in-demand skill sets for mobile application developers include:
- Must have Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C and C++.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
- Having Good knowledge of Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Candidate should be self motivated.
- Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Firstround of Interview – MCQ Written test (based on Syllabus & basic Aptitude) – 1
- Secondround of Interview – HR and Technical
- Thirdround of interview – Practical interview based on candidates interested
Remuneration and terms:-
- Company provides joining letter and agreement with terms here at time of joining of Candidate.
- Incrementwill be given after one year of job
- Companyprovide 12 paid leaves per
- Working days –Monday to Saturday.
Monday-Friday : 9:30 AMto 6:30 PM, 45 minutes launch, 15Min Tea break
Saturday: 9:30 AMto 1:30 PM
Alternative Saturday Activity.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us