- For BDM profile 2-3 years
- Commercial Real Estate Sector Experience
- Demonstrated experience in sales, marketing, relationship-building, and business development activities.
- Knowledge & Experience in Large Corporate/Large Commercial Fit-Out Projects
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- 6 to 11 years of experience in Sales and Business Development within the high end interiors industry
- Should be experienced in Interior Designing Sales with knowledge of designing, engineering, dimensions, materials, color, etc
- Competitive and self-motivated
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving skills
- Prospect and acquire new clients
- Identify, evaluate and implement new lucrative business propositions.
- Achieve assigned sales targets in terms of New Client Acquisition, number of projects and value and build a robust pipeline of Business Leads
- Work to bring the interaction to a positive closure
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Ensure that client requirements are captured, understood, agreed and delivered in a manner which creates positive client perception by engaging in constant expectation setting with client organization
- Understand the client requirements and ensure the same is understood accurately by consultants and the designs sent by consultants are in tandem with the brief.
- Ensure that the client is involved and engaged throughout the designing and execution process thereby ensuring that they are getting what they desired.