- We are looking for a driven, eager technology professional who wants to work in a diverse team of sustainability-focused personnel. We are building a scalable software product targeted toward the US/European consumer markets, to help promote sustainable and ethical consumption. You will be working on a fully remote basis and network with INSEAD graduates, doctors, entrepreneurs and ex-Google employees.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
Why Work with us ?
- We pride ourselves on focusing on users first, and rigorously evaluate and measure as we develop our products. Be Zen fosters a culture of continual learning and development, a collaborative and exciting work environment, personal ownership of projects and career growth, flexible work schedules, and continually promotes team members to have a fulfilling life outside of work.
- Please read on if you deeply care about sustainability and the desire to create a huge positive impact!
Key responsibilities :
1. Create events for the colleges (one intra-college and one inter-college) and list them on the platform, ensuring at least 100-150 registrations each
2. Align the event with NGO's problem statement
3. Work on bringing in sponsorships and onboarding the local partners on the platform
4. Act as the face of the changemaker for the event
5. Engage with college authorities and clubs to list them on the platform
6. Engage with the team to create a revenue model for the platform