Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency founded in 2006. We are a remote-first team with members across the world and an office in New York City. We partner with the world’s most loved brands to scale and optimize their direct-to-consumer (DTC) businesses through brand, UX/design, technology/development, and marketing strategy.
Barrel specializes in the Fashion & Apparel, CPG Food & Beverage, Beauty & Skincare and Home Goods verticals. Past and current clients include L’Oreal Paris, Gap, SmartyPants Vitamins, Rowing Blazers, Barry’s, & ScottsMiracle-Gro.
We are looking for a freelance copywriter/content strategist to work with us across various accounts on a project basis. We have immediate needs and are looking to ramp up quickly.
We are looking for people with the following experience and skill sets:
- Content and creative ideation across different channels (web, email, social ads), pairing with our design team to develop marketing campaigns
- Website copywriting, especially for ecommerce (e.g. product descriptions, promo headlines, SEO best practices, etc.)
- Email marketing copy (e.g. subject headlines, email body copy)
- Social ad copy (e.g. captions on video ads, headlines)
- Ability to conduct research to better understand target audience
We are looking for someone who is:
- Creative, curious, and able to quickly learn new things about our clients.
- Responsive and clear in communicating with various team members.
This is a remote position. Please send us your resume and link to a portfolio.
Barrel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, culture, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation, appearance, opinions, beliefs and more.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us