- Oversees all company social media accounts management like FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, LINKEDIN, TWITTER
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages RELATED TO REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY
- Make engaging visual and written content in the form of text and images like posters, flyers and other advertisement visuals.
- Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members
- Keep track of all the competitors and their activities over all the social media platforms.
- Generates leads and do the initial conversation to fix up the meeting for further sale procedures.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
Supplemental Pay:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us