Business Development Associate
- ATP is an Applicant Training Program where selected applicants will be a part of a 6 weeks training program and on successful completion of this training program, applicants will be given an opportunity to join as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
Structure Of The ATP :
The 6 weeks of ATP is divided into 2 phases, 2 weeks of Class Room Training(CRT) and 4 weeks of On the Job Training(OJT).
(A) Phase 1 : Classroom Training (CRT)
- 1st 2 weeks of the CRT Phase will be conducted in the training location where we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU- S sales process.
- You will be involved in various activities during this phase which will be rigorously evaluated by the end of 2 weeks of the CRT program.
- Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the CRT phase will be given an opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
(B) Phase 2 : On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- The 2nd stage (OJT Phase) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the ATP, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Company'S Expectation :
We are looking to hire candidates who are :
Performance driven : Productive resources who can actively contribute to revenue generation.
Process driven : Process driven people who adhere to the guidelines set by the organization (Example- Number of conduction and sales done/revenue generated/ call time/ call audits etc)
Behaviorally aligned : Resources whose behavioral aspects are aligned with the company's culture (Example- Ability to Follow Instructions, Attention to Details, Discipline, Punctuality, Accessibility of Resource during working hours, Code of Conduct in office/Virtually)
Perks Of Clearing ATP :
- You will be given an opportunity to join as a Business Development Associate - Direct Sales after successfully completing the Applicant Training Program.
1. The CTC will be revised to 10 LPA i.e., 7 LPA Fixed Component + 3 LPA Variable Component.
- Evaluation will happen in both the phases of the training program.
- Every call made to the customer will be audited.
- There will be a set target every week to accomplish.
- Applicants who are clearing Phase 1(CRT) will only be eligible for phase 2 program (OJT)
- Failure to fulfill the company's expectations in terms of performance, behavioral aspects, and skill set in OJT program, will result in immediate dismissal from the Applicant Training Program.
- Stipend for the total 6 weeks of the training program is Rs. 37,500.
- If the program is discontinued/extended due to any business requirements - the assured sum will be compensated on a pro rata basis
- During Training it will work from Home for 4 weeks and when you will converted to BDA at that time work from office will start
Incentive : 10%- Incentives applicable on the generated revenue.
Allowance : Allowance is 6000- which will be given to trainees who are being moved to any location that is not their current location
Graduation Completion Is Mandatory If 2022 Pass Out Than Have To Provide Noc Or Course CompletionFound this job inappropriate? Report to us