- Developer will be expected to code, update, debug and optimize SQL
- Planning and execution of website/web & mobile application projects.
- DB Design and Development.
- Developing and Designing in Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL.
- The developer will review requirements and design documents to produce estimates and task lists based on those requirements.
- Applying SDLC principles when working with or leading a team of developers.
- Needs to create mobile and web applications
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of mobile and Web-based
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong
- optimization and functionality
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Good Knowledge in Developing Applications using CMS.
- Should have knowledge of angularJS
- Integrating Payment Gateways, Facebook APIs, Secure login (with social networking accounts).
- Experience in developing Web applications using OO PS withNode.js, MySQL, HTML5, JQuery, and Ajax.
- Good knowledge of front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, query
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us