* Managing employee life cycle from screening, shortlisting, interviewing, selection, to offering, preparation and administering the signing of contracts.
* Maintain HR operational documents e.g. Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Guidelines, Service Agreements, Contracts of Employment, etc.
* On-boarding and Employee Orientation.
* Conducting Exit formalities and full and final settlement.
* Managing HR operations such as preparing and maintaining of personal files and records, payroll verification, tracking of service confirmation, contract expiry, etc.
* Support employee engagement activities in the Company
* Assist to prepare monthly management manpower reports
* Assist to compute manpower indicators and conduct data analysis for management update/decision making
* Assist Assistant HR Manager with training activities and projects.
* Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, MSW, or related field
* Comfortable working in a highly visible role
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
* Honest, ethical, and dependable
* Good communications skills - Both written/ speaking and at coordination
* Good in Microsoft Power points, Excel, and word
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹12,000.00 per month
All people required to ware a mask, common surface sanitized regularly.