- Develop financial plans and oversee financial budgeting and forecasting for the business.
- Manage business development activities according to a financial plan to achieve profitability and revenue.
- Modify financial plan and budget amount based on the changes in business plans.
- Assist in the preparation of capital budgets for the business units.
- Develop a profit and loss plan to ensure maximised returns and profit targets.
- Manage the profit and loss statements and cash and balance sheet to ensure financial integrity.
- Review the actual results against the budgeted goals to identify and correct accounting issues and variances.
- Provide financial support and advice to management in closing business deals.
- Act as a key decision maker for financial-related commitments in business projects.
- Enhance the financial processes for profitability and revenue growth.
- Coordinate with operations, sales, marketing, and customer service teams to effectively supervise and support business operations.
- Support process improvement initiatives to achieve financial goals.
- Create key metrics to be tracked in P&L to increase revenue and reduce costs.
Experience 3 to 4 years
- Preferred Immediate/ Within a month joiner
CA/MBA from tier 1 college
CTC :- 15 - 20 Lpa