Job Description - User Experience Designer - Lead/Manager
Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog the competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. With customers in over 30 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500TM, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
The UX team works ceaselessly to transform deep customer insights into delightful and innovative product experiences that drive business results and customer satisfaction. We are searching for a passionate and experienced User Experience Designer who can utilize their design and systems thinking to ensure that Axtria continues to lead through product innovation.
As a UX Designer, you will design simple, fluid, and pragmatic experiences for Axtria's portfolio of products. This is an individual contributor role working with product managers and engineering globally.
This role reports to the Associate Director - UX, part of the global product management organization. Location is Gurgaon, India. Travel expectation less than 10% as needed.
Key Responsibilities :
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers, understanding user behaviors and motivations.
- Work iteratively to design, refine, and validate solutions. Using your design skills, you create wireframes, storyboards, walkthroughs and prototypes that communicate your design ideas.
- Design graphical user interface elements.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Graciously provide and incorporate meaningful feedback to improve your and the team's design solutions and perspectives.
- Create to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Participate as a member of a UX project team; collaborating with UX peers and cross-functional teammates from product, insights & analytics, engineering, customer service, marketing, and QA.
- Partner with User Research to ensure that your design concepts meet our customer's expectations and will deliver the desired results.
- Produce documentation to ensure your designs are well understood by stakeholders and detailed enough for efficient development.
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies working with team members in the US as well as in India.
Required Experience/Skills :
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Has at least 8-10 years of experience on a product or user experience team (or equivalent experience).
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or software company.
- Experience with the Salesforce DSM to design applications.
- Need to be proficient in design software (Invision, Sketch, Adobe CC, Keynote and other relevant software).
- A track record of designing and delivering digital products; illustrated with a portfolio.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Experience with several design approaches, methods, and tools that you can use to plan and estimate your project work.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Portfolio of design samples needed to be considered.