Position - Technical Architect
Job Location - Noida/Bangalore/Gurgaon
Experience - 10-15 yrs.
Your Mission :
As an experienced Architect, you should be able to provide architectural & design leadership to the product engineering teams so that they can ensure powerful delivery of shippable product features every sprint. You should be able to :
- Apply creative thinking & approach to resolve technical solutions that further business goals and align with Product NFR goals like performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security, flexibility, and cost.
- Conceptualize and present the vision & value of proposed architectures and solutions to a wide range of audiences in alignment with business priorities and objectives.
- Conduct Proof-Of-Technology/Concept for the new services/platforms evaluating various emerging technologies in the Big Data landscape on Cloud. Also, explain the advantages of various technology alternatives.
- Establish the design patterns, processes, standards, framework, and reusable components on the data platforms with a focus to make them inherently secure, robust, scalable, modular, API-centric, and platform agnostic.
- Collaborate efficiently with key partners including Product managers & owners, business and engineering teams to identify and define solutions for complex business and technical requirements.
- Provide technical mentorship to the team, conduct design/code reviews, and drive initiatives for continuous improvements & engineering excellence.
Your Competencies :
- Product Mindset - Experience in agile methodology-based product development. Able to define incremental development paths for functionality to achieve future vision.
- Task Management - Have team management experience and should be able to plan tasks, discuss and work on priorities.
- Communication - Able to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others whether in writing or verbal.
Your Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from Tier 1-2 college.
- 10-15 Years of experience working in IT and at least 3-5 years as an Architect.
- 2+ years of experience in agile methodology-based product development.
- Hands-on experience in Python, Django, Microservices (All Mandatory)
- Strong SQL skills, including query optimization, schema design, sophisticated analytics.
- Strong understanding of container technology (Docker), container architecture, and deployment patterns (single/multi-container).
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo.
- Good understanding of micro services application architecture.
About- Axtria - Ingenious Insights
Axtria is life sciences focused global big data analytics and software technology company, we help Life Sciences companies to transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Our recent funding round valued us close to $1 Billion (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-13/axtria-raises-150-million-from-bain-capital-at-1-billion-value).
More importantly, we are looking to build an exceptional team to accelerate our progress.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax-, Axtria InsightsIQ-, Axtria SalesIQ-, and Axtria MarketingIQ- - That enable our customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. With customers in over 20 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry.
We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry.