POSITION: Python-Backend Developer ( SSE/Lead)
LOCATION: Noida / Bangalore
EXPERIENCE - 3-8 Yrs.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Technical Lead / Sr. Developer with good hands on experience of 3-8 years in building Rest APIs using Python frameworks like Django or Flask. Proficiency in SQL and NO-SQL databases is desired.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: (Interviewer to test each of these based-on work experience of candidate)
1. Strong proficiency in python web frameworks like Django or Flask or React
2. Proficient in integration with SQL/NoSQL databases, along with moderate DB query skills (SQL/NoSQL)
3. Extensive knowledge of how web semantics translate into a REST API
4. Proficiency in object-oriented programming and experience applying modern design patterns
5. Proficient and hands on with web servers (Apache, NGINX)
6. Experience in agile methodology-based product development.
7. Working experience in Spark/ PySpark.
8. Experience of using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach with automated unit tests
9. Experience of working in large teams and using coloration tools like GIT, Jira and Confluence
10. Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL schema design principles
11. Good understanding of any one cloud platform - AWS, Azure or GCP
12. Good understanding of modern architecture patterns like server less and microservices
13. Good understanding of Rest API design and security best practices
14. Experience of working in complete Software Development life cycle involving analysis, technical design, development, testing,, trouble shooting, maintenance, documentation and Agile Methodology
15. Should have an attitude of willing to learn, accept the challenging environment and confidence in delivering the results within timelines. Should be inclined towards self motivation and self-driven to find solutions for problems.
16. For the technical lead role, following additional skills are required:
a. Should be able to participate in technical architecture discussions and share ideas
b. Should be able to mentor and guide a small team of 4-5 people under him/her
Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and materials.
Task Management - Basic level of task management knowledge and experience. Should be able to plan own tasks, discuss and work on priorities, track and report progress
Communication - Able to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others whether in writing or verbal.