About the Client
Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Enabling clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. They do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
About the Role
Job Code : IN223
Budget : INR 209,600
Duration: 8 months
Location: Remote Timings: Full Time (As per company timings)
Notice Period: 1 month or less (Immediate Joiner - Preferred)
Primary Skill Set:
- Implementing RestAPIs using Java.
Secondary Skill Set:
Knowledge of :
- Key design patterns and best practices.
- 12 factor app development.
- maven or gradle – ability to manage dependencies and create artifacts, use command line.
- Integration tests for spring boot REST API.
- Unit testing frameworks (e.g. Junit , Jasmine etc)
SQL queries. CI/CD , Jenkins , JIRA , GIT and Agile frameworks.
- Docker / K8 and AWS tools is preferred
- The Experts would engage with coding high-volume and low-latency applications, and write well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have experience of 9+ years.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Good single contributor & good team player
- Flexible attitude towards work, as per the needs.
- Proactively identify & communicate issues and risks
Contract length: 8 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹120,000.00 - ₹200,000.00 per month
- Are you willing to work for 8 months contractual position?
- How many years of experience do you have in NodeJS?
- How many years of experience do you have in Java, Spring Boot and Microservices?
- What is your Notice Period?
- total work: 9 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us