At our India Build Center, you will play a key role in driving the digital transformation narrative of ABG. Being at the core of ABG's growth strategy, we will develop technology-led offerings that would position Avis and its brands as the best vehicle rental company in the world. Our goal is to create the future of customer experience through technology.
- We are looking for a talented and passionate senior engineer to lead the way in the development of a subset of ABG systems.
- Be ready to work on a range of technologies and components, including user interfaces, services, and databases.
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with product stakeholders, project managers, and other developers.
- Participate in the development & implementation of enterprise-grade applications ensuring high availability.
- Design and develop critical systems with high availability and high performance.
- Design, code, and integrate n-tier applications with different application components
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams and follow the guidelines.
- Active learner and interested to learn new technologies
- Interested in Innovation and ideation, engaging in design thinking workshops.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the development of backend applications using Java 8 and above, Spring, Spring Boot, REST API, any ORM libraries.
- Experience with Microservices, Spring Boot, Docker, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka, JUnit, Mockito, jQuery, ReactJS, SCSS, and SASS.
- Nice to have experience with DevOps toolchains like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Fortify, and Snyk.
- Nice to have experience in integrating and working with 3rd party APIs and Modules/Libraries.
- Experience with any cloud technologies preferably AWS, building cloud-native and containerized applications.
- Experience with any Content Management System (CMS). Preferably Magnolia CMS or AEM
- Good understanding of software development life cycle methodologies, including Agile and Scrum.
- Effective communication skills and a team player
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.