This role as a Technical Lead requires a resourceful individual, a persistent problem solver, and a strong hands-on engineer with Full Stack development experience. AWS or any Cloud platform will be an added advantage.
- Lead a team of developers to deliver enhancements to web applications. Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing scalable solutions to meet our business requirements.
- Lead a team of developers to design, develop, and deploy web applications using Java technologies.
- Experience in developing service specifications, data modeling, and detailing LLD.
- Work with project managers to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and liaise with Architects to translate them into technical solutions.
- Provide technical guidance to team members on software design, coding standards and best practices.
- Identify and address technical challenges and risks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Ensure that all software products meet quality standards and are thoroughly tested.
- Triage, Troubleshoot and debug production issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Ensure processes are followed at all levels from Incident management and Change management.
- Documenting and updating KDBs, Wikis, and detailing application SOPs for enterprise-grade applications.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Has working experience in DevOps and DevSecOps models.
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with product stakeholders, project managers, and other developers.
- Experience in handling production enterprise-grade applications ensuring high availability and end-to-end release management.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or related field
- At least 10+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on Java technologies
- Proficiency in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Kubernetes, jQuery, ReactJS, SCSS, SASS, and other relevant technologies.
- Proficiency in Redis, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and PL/SQL in understanding packages and complex queries. DBA knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Experience with any cloud technologies preferably AWS, building cloud-native and containerized applications.
- Experience with any Content Management System (CMS). Preferably Magnolia CMS or AEM
- Good understanding of Ambassador, Grafana, Prometheus, and Dynatrace.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle methodologies, including Agile and Scrum.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a multi-vendor team environment with engineers of various levels of experience.
- Ability to analyze and solve issues in production environments.