- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders.
- Work with Principal Architects to plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business features.
- Lead the development and implementation of high-quality and scalable Frontend solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to a team of young and bright ReactJS engineers.
- Contribute individually to research and explore new areas to deliver complex solutions.
- Write code when needed, also strategically/thoughtfully delegate coding tasks to team members.
- Identify and analyze complex software problems and provide possible approaches and justifications for the solution to adapt.
- Review code developed by other developers, providing feedback on style, functional correctness, testability, and efficiency.
- Train and mentor, team(s) on Frontend development with general approaches, best practices, and coding standards.
- Build transparent systems with proper monitoring, observability, and alerting.
- Continually monitor and improve the performance of the Frontend team and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Triage system-wide issues, perform root cause analysis, and come up with short- & long-term solutions.
- Identify and resolve the existing critical technical debt.
- Plan for robust build, test, and deployment automation.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- At least 9 years of experience in FrontEnd development, with a focus on AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Deep understanding and absolute hands-on of modern FrontEnd engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable and maintainable FrontEnd architectures.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Strong command of Agile development methodologies.
- Solid experience in cross-functional team management and leadership.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- A self-starter who is passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging technologies in the FrontEnd space.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience working with cloud environments, such as AWS.
- Desire to work within a team of engineers at all levels of experience.
- Desire to mentor junior developers, maximizing their productivity.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Past experience of executing FrontEnd transformation projects.
- Contribution and learning activity on the likes of StackOverflow.
- Demonstratable personal projects live or on the likes of GitHub.
- Publicly accessible write-ups on any aspect of FrontEnd engineering.