We are hiring from only Product Based companies...
Product companies - Vedantu, Unacademy, Paypal, RentoMojo, Goibibo, MMT, Noon Academy or any similar background companies
Full Stack Software Engineer will be part of the Product engineering team that will be responsible for building the product, solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology.
In this role, you will be responsible for working in a cross functional team to understand the business problem and iterate through the problem until you have a working proof of concept that can be piloted.
Work with stakeholders (product owners, project managers and scrum masters) to define and clarify requirements. Hands-on development with both front-end, middle-tier and back-end programming.
Proven ability to develop resilient code that performs, and scales based on application usage.
- 3+ years of experience building RESTful web services using NodeJS.
- 3+ years of experience for writing batch/cron jobs using Python and Shell scripting.
- Experience/Familiarity with RDBMS or NoSQL Database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch and databases.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a distributed and global environment.
- Understanding of building applications deployed on the cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS)