Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
About the role
- 24 x 7 proactive Ticket monitoring and troubleshooting for all Avaya applications and products.
- Team is a pro-active team works on system generated Alarms .
- Strictly following Business rules (BR).
- Providing initial, follow-up and final(resolved) case updates to Customers & Project Managers. Regular follow up with them on the status & resolution towards closure.
- Engaging Service Providers (SP’s) and other counter parts as per the Contract to work on the alarm and clear the errors. T1 engages next level support (T2,T3 ,T4 )for any advanced trouble
- The Team must manage the tickets within SLA, any issues and SLA breaches are to be updated to Shift Manager & SDM and see if we can mitigate only with the approval of SDM.
- Backlog/Aged incidents are to be managed.
- Response/Resolution Management (Email Response)
- Ticket Management (Updates from Customers and Engineers)
- Support Queue Management (L1 Queue/Daily Update)
- Update Management (Client Requests)
- Call Management (Support Line)
Work Experience - 2 to 5 years Should have experience working on Avaya Products .
- Should have good experience on Avaya Communication Manager, Session Manager, system Manager and SBC.
- Troubleshooting Voice quality issues (Static, Jitter, Robotic voice, Latency) over WAN using Sniffer and Network traces
- Phone or device registrations with Call Manager and SIP Server
- Session Border Controller administration and configuration
- In-depth knowledge on troubleshooting Avaya Call Center Solutions and SIP integration
- In-depth knowledge on Gateway configurations, Networking, Linux & Windows OS.
- Recording solution knowledge, preferably Verint & Nice
- Basic SQL Database knowledge
- Session Manager/System Manager (SIP server) administration and routing configuration
- Troubleshooting experience on All Avaya products
- Work with OEM for escalated cases.
Good Team player and provide periodical knowledge transfer to teams.
Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working 24/7 shifts with supporting Global customer around the world APAC, NAR, EMEA, CALA regions
- Degree level – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
An individual contributor who provides remote post-sales support of software and/or hardware systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers or field personnel utilizing telephone and remote diagnostic capabilities. Provides support for end user installations of medium complexity, configurations, upgrades and migrations through basic problem solving and troubleshooting. Includes supporting 3rd party products and occasional on-site support. Analyzes symptoms, logs, and data required to resolve issues of medium complexity. Proposes and monitors the implementation of solutions for non-routine customer reported incidents to ensure that situation is resolved. May proactively monitor for downstream effects as a result of the fix. May highlight other issues. Works with limited guidance on projects within defined criteria.
2 - 3 Years of Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering