Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 years of Experience in technical talent acquisition
- Excellent sourcing skills
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with candidates and hiring managers
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Should have negotiated with the consultants on different contract terms like ,W2,1099,Corp-to-Corp etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishes contacts with candidates and prospective vendors
- Maintaining an internal database of consultants as per their skill sets.
- Sourcing, Searching, Identifying consultants using job boards like Dice, Monster, and Internal Database.
- Determining applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references
- Responsible for posting jobs on Monster, Dice, and other job posting websites
- Coordinates interviews and be hand in the end-end process till the offer been rolled.
- Responsible for salary negotiations, closing the candidates, and till the applicant gets onboarded.
Interested candidates can WhatsApp or call me at +91 9381690428 for any quarries.
All the very best.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹109,495.00 - ₹667,185.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- US IT Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer