AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Code Security Analysis, Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective. AutoRABIT’ s highly scalable framework covers the entire DevOps cycle, which makes it the favorite platform for companies, especially large ones who require industrial strength and robustness in their deployment environment. AutoRABIT increases the productivity and the velocity of developers which makes it a critical tool for development teams, especially large ones with complex applications. AutoRABIT recently received some institutional funding and is well-positioned for growth. The company is headquartered in CA, USA.
Currently, AutoRABIT is operating on a hybrid working schedule; WFH/Office.
The US market working hours for this position are 14:00-22:00 CEST.
The Technical Customer Success Manager is a member of a dedicated Customer Success Team and is responsible for the technical onboarding of new customers as well as participating in their ongoing health and development via health checks, service reviews, technical debt reviews and ongoing product training. This role works with dedicated Customer Success Managers and Level 1 Support Engineers on implementing designs delivered by AutoRABIT Solutions Architects, creating process flow, debugging implementation issues, ensuring a successful go-live, and building ongoing value for customers.
- Partner with customer success manager to drive discovery with clients to learn about their data, ways of working, providing solutions and guidance to how AutoRABIT products can support customer’s business needs.
- Build and maintain essential technical knowledge of the product, and continuously train the team on new product features and
- Ongoing planning, implementation, and optimization of automated workflows, driving scalable customer success operations.
- Customize, update, configure, and manage customer environments on an ongoing basis; Salesforce configurations knowledge required.
- Perform regular testing of new product updates within customer sandbox environments.
- In coordination with CS Managers and/or QA, troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Use AutoRABIT to automate deployments to Salesforce release environments (DevOrgs, Sandboxes, Production).
- Provide subject matter expertise for Source control operations (Check-ins, Merge, Branching Strategy etc.,)
- Validate Post Release Activities / Track release metrics to improve and report successes/failures to stakeholders.
- Support the ongoing customer and internal CS team’s education of the platform’s ever-improving solutions, features, and capabilities & create and update CS support documentation materials occasionally.
- Work closely with fellow CS Tech team members to implement improved systems that further professionalize and scalable workflows and automation.
- Enjoy traveling to the customer sites (minimum 20% of traveling, international and domestic required) to build relationships and drive better collaboration
Must-haves to succeed
- Salesforce administrative experience - Salesforce Administrator Certification is a huge plus but not mandatory.
- 5+ Years-experience in technical customer support or at least one year of experience in Salesforce solution consultant.
- Strong verbal and written skills - comfortable leading discussions with and presenting to clients (remote/in-person).
- Technical aptitude and an ability to learn software programs.
- From time to time the ability to work across multiple time zones - you will be working in collaboration with our team in North America, EMEA and APAC.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence, including working with development teams to translate CS and customer requests, bugs, etc.
- A chance to grow within the company
- An opportunity to make a real difference in a dynamic work environment
- A work community that supports your personal development and wellbeing
- An internationally diverse team of technically strong professionals
- Competitive salary & benefits
- 25 days of vacation, 8 weeks possibility to work from abroad, meal vouchers, Litacka card, MultiSport card, laptop, headset, referral bonus and other.
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, AutoRABIT reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic. Candidate needs to be eligible to work in CZ.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us