AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective. AutoRABIT’ s highly scalable framework covers the entire DevOps cycle, which makes it the favorite platform for companies, especially large ones who require industrial strength and robustness in their deployment environment. AutoRABIT increases the productivity and the velocity of developers which makes it a critical tool for development teams, especially large ones with complex applications. AutoRABIT recently received some institutional funding and is well-positioned for growth. The company is headquartered in CA, USA.
In this role you will be working with customers and partners to drive new solutions using the AutoRABIT platform. You’ll be a core member of a dynamic team winning new business opportunities to drive AutoRABIT’s fast-paced revenue growth. You are excited to learn new use cases from innovative teams and figure out novel ways to apply AutoRABIT’s platform to immediately deliver what’s needed. If there’s a gap, you’ll be an advocate to the AutoRABIT development team to fill it.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Present AutoRABIT technology and vision to executives and technical contributors at prospects and customers
2. Work hands-on with prospects and customers to demonstrate and communicate the value of AutoRABIT technology throughout the sales cycle, from Demo to Proof of Concept to Design and Implementation
3. Maintain a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position AutoRABIT in relation to them
4. Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve AutoRABIT's products and marketing
5. Arrive at a solution for prospects/existing clients using existing features in the platform andpropose enhancements required to win business
6. Communicate daily with Sales professionals regarding sales activities and tactics
7. Understand the customer’s business drivers and how to map these to a customer landscape, including identification of improvement areas
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Salesforce Certified Administrator and Platform Developer
2. 2+ years of Salesforce DevOps experience
3. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
4. Interested in and Understanding of the industry
5. Commendable Analytical skills and a Strategic Thinker
6. Highest levels of Proactiveness, Accountability
7. Experience with REST API interfaces and tools (Swagger, Postman) is a plus
8. Willingness to learn and perform
Education and Qualification:
1. Bachelor's in Computer Science/Information Technology/Business
2. Master's Degree is a bonus
25 days of vacation, 8 weeks possibility to work from abroad, meal vouchers, Litacka card, MultiSport card, laptop, headset, referral bonus and other.
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, AutoRABIT reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic. Candidate needs to be eligible to work in CZ.