AutoRABIT recently announced the opening of its Central European headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic to meet the demand of its growing European customer base. AutoRABIT is committed to the continued expansion of its Prague office to support the growth and career development of its employees in the region.
Currently, AutoRABIT is operating on a hybrid working schedule; WFH/Office.
AutoRABIT is a hyper-growth SaaS software company and the leading provider of Salesforce DevSecOps platform for regulated industries such financial institutions, insurance, and healthcare. AutoRABIT solutions enable developers to automate their daily tasks to be more productive and increase the release velocity for their development team, while meeting the stringent security, compliance, and privacy regulations.
Job Role & Team
AutoRABIT is looking for a DevOps/Site Reliability and Operations Engineer to develop, scale and operate our cloud services to improve the reliability of the AutoRABIT systems in production, and support other teams, while building and sustaining a robust and agile DevSecOps framework for evolving processes, best practice, and continuous development activities.
Acts as an experienced business professional to implement and execute best practice operations and improvements across teams by providing visibility and recommendations for improved reliability. Responsible for the availability, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, capacity planning, back-up, and disaster recovery vital to keep our technical ecosystem reliability
Accountability, agility, and strong analytical skills paired with an obsession for learning, gathering data and executing on that data, as well as a love of change and continuous improvement, are key to being successful in this role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, and supporting the product release and deployment
- Building and maintain infrastructure services, and automation, monitoring, and/or capacity planning
- Support, design and enforce security and compliance practices in support of company and customer operations
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of frameworks for monitoring, automation, and code to increase the scalability and reliability of the service
- Assist both internal and customer facing teams with deployment of new software releases, VPN, and other related security infrastructure interfacing.
- Assist with resolution of AutoRABIT service or customer issues as required
- Participate in and practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Contribute to the automation of manual tasks, such as the provisioning of users in production and test environments.
- Help and develop peers’ capabilities through knowledge sharing, mentoring, and collaboration
- Work within a small agile Engineering team to develop and improve SRE software, the product, and support your peers, and self-improve
- Participate in a regular on-call schedule needed to support AutoRABIT servers, including weekends and holidays
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience with deployment and maintenance of AWS or Azure based infrastructure cloud and services
- Proven breadth of knowledge necessary to support a wide variety of cloud services, software and systems.
- Demonstrated experience with key technologies used across DevSecOps from Code Repositories like Github, Bitbucket or Azure DevOps, Pipelines like Jenkins, Azure Dev etc, Static Code Analysis tools like SonarQube, CheckMarx, Veracode etc, monitoring (Datadog, ELK, AWS CloudWatch etc), Infrastructure management platforms (Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting experience in SaaS, or customer environments
- Team player, receiving and giving feedback as well as sharing knowledge
- Can-do attitude: challenging status, leading, and contributing to key improvements and innovations, while maintaining accountability
- Excellent written and verbal US English communication skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree or experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Infrastructure Management, DevOps or Site Reliability preferability in a SaaS or cloud environment
- AWS and/or Azure Certified
- 3+ years' experience managing Linux-based systems in a public cloud such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- At least 2 years of experience with systems monitoring; knowledge of Datadog is preferred
- Solid understanding of standard TCP/IP networking and common protocols like DNS, load balancers, HTTP, etc
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, AutoRABIT reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic. Candidate needs to be eligible to work in CZ.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us