About: Byju's is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath. Byju's is the world's most valuable education technology company. As of June 2021, Byju's is valued at $16.5 Billion.
- Post Graduation
- MBA- (not with more than 24months work experience)
- MBA candidates with more than 24months working experience will not be considered.
- Should not be pursuing regular college.
- No active backlog.
- Qualifying age
- Age should not be more than 26yrs
- Born year preferably 1995 and above
- 1994 can be an exception depending on the month
- 5 lacs Fixed
- 3 lacs Variable pay
- 2 lacs DS allowance (applicable after achieving desired field visits in a month)
- Minimum 6months and maximum 36months for any Graduates
- MBA Graduates work experience should not be more than 24months.
- Total experience should not be more than 36months.
- At least 6months work experience in sales(FOS)
- Preferably recent work experience to be in SALES.
- Form of sales experience considered Inside & Outside
- Sales experience mandatory
Gap in career:
- The working Gap should not exceed 180day(6months) Preferred skillset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in consultative selling
- Should have laptop/desktop (updated config) with Wi-Fi ( NO REIMBURSEMENT)
- Should be an individual contributor
- Take ownership
- Target oriented
- Self motivated
- Money minded
- Connect with the Students and Parents
- Able to create a need
- Engage into a conversation with Student and Parents
- Excellent in Objection handling
- Should be able to explain with examples
Role and responsibilities:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-- benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction