Attrock's SEO team is seeking a talented SEO person, who will demonstrate a well versed understanding of search engine and content marketing, as well as take a straightforward approach to the search industry and future of SEO. He or she must have prior search engine marketing experience with excellent analytic capabilities, keen business judgment, experience working with cross-functional partners and the ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, agile work environment.
- As an SEO Analyst for Attrock, you will be responsible for the following:
- Off-page SEO and all white hat practices
- Find right contacts on websites.
- Set email outreach campaigns with Personalized emails.
- Guest Posting on top leading online publications in business, entrepreneurship and marketing niche
- Communicate with the top leading website Editors
- Communicate with people via email, calls, client management platforms like Asana, Slack, Trello, - Airtable etc
- Meet the client and internal work deadlines
- Able to manage multiple tasks without any delays
- Ideate on activities, online marketing tools, collaborations and campaigns to drive consumer recall and reach
- Actively create opportunities that accelerate growth
- Understanding in using tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google analytics, Google Search Console, Trello, Slack, Asana etc
- Expertise in using email outreach tools
- Knowledge of SEO
- Deep understanding of quality content
- Link building
- Keyword Research Knowledge for blog posts, landing pages, lead magnets
- Landing page, lead magnet design process knowledge
- Email outreach
- Guest posting
- Website digging/mining
- English communication skills
You should NOT apply for this job if :
- You don't like needing to come up with ideas or figure things out on your own
- You-'re not comfortable in a fast-changing environment, or adapting to regularly updated SEO guidelines
- You don't have a real interest or experience in SEO, SEM and content marketing
- You don't consider yourself SEO savvy or haven- t spent much time using digital marketing/SEO tools
What's it like to work at Attrock?
- We- re a team of passionate and dynamic thinkers, with individuals from all over the globe.
- We have a calm, highly collaborative environment.
- Communication is key: Opinions and input are always welcome and encouraged.
- We believe in continuous improvement and are constantly looking for better ways to get things done.
- We offer constructive feedback and opportunities for growth to every team member.
- We are a friendly and dedicated team!