you’ll be our: Digital Marketing Executive
you’ll be based at: Our Corporate office, IBC Bangalore
you’ll be Aligned with: Digital Media manager
you’ll be A member of: Marketing Excellence team in Marketing Department
What will I be doing at Ather?
We are scaling from 10 cities in early 2021 to about 50 cities by the end of FY21. Be a part of this journey to build marketing prowess for scale with zero compromise on our brand values.
The basic tenets of the brand have been laid. And things have been carefully crafted so far. However scaling up rapidly and yet not compromising on the core brand values is a different ball game. And business-as-usual will be more demanding than ever. In this context, we are looking out for a digital marketing executive who can:
- Plan and oversee the execution of the digital marketing campaigns across all PPC platforms like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Scout for different publishers in digital marketing for executing effective brand and performance marketing campaigns
- Liaise with external agencies on a day-to-day basis to monitor and optimize the campaigns across the spectrum.
- Partner with the internal Creative and Brand teams to get the required creatives and copies.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROIs and KPIs)
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance through SEO.
- Also, occasionally pick up the baton on offline marketing's (print and TV) planning and execution.
- What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?*
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in managing digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of digital paid media strategies (PPC, Social, Search and Display)
- Experience in handling analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience in conducting SEO analysis and figuring out areas of improvement
- A broader understanding of different marketing mediums like TV, print, OOH, etc.
- Be able to effectively communicate between agency partners and internal stakeholders
Some attributes that you bring to this role?
The ability to articulate an argument clearly, work in cross-functional teams, convince stakeholders, embrace change, manage tasks, and meet timelines are some of the important attributes we are looking for in this role.
What should I have graduated in?*
Holds a minimum of a Bachelor's degree. MBA is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple LocationsFound this job inappropriate? Report to us