Total No. of Requirements : 15
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidate must be from Construction Chemicals background
- Lead, motivate and guide the marketing and lead generation team to generate new business opportunities and increase the brand value through marketing activities. Also guide the marketing team to create and execute the marketing plan and its activities apart from lead generation such as marketing literature planning and arrangement, exhibitions, branding activities, client engagement etc-
- Lead and manage the entire sales team across Gujarat and Maharashtra by way of motivating, counseling, guiding and training them in a manner they manage their clients and generate new business ensuring customer satisfaction and achieving their action plan.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues in untapped markets.
- Maintaining healthy relationship with all clients, channel partners, distributors, retailers, etc.. by meeting them on regular intervals, frequent visits with the entire team to ensure their approach and services are properly rendered and clients are served efficiently.
- Generate timely sales & marketing reports like daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly and discuss with management.
- Responsible for recovering the outstanding payments within given time. Frequent visits, telephonic follow-ups and mailers must be regularly given till the receipt of payment.
- Maintaining and reviewing the credit policy and credit allocation of every client ensure the credit allotted is enough to generate maximum revenue with minimum risk.
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts. Understand the reasons of losing such clients and taking corrective measures.
- Go through the DSR and DAR of the entire team to maintain track of their performance daily.
- Ensure sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Providing pre and post-sales support to clients. Attend and provide proper solution to their problems/ issues.
- Provide support and guide the Technical support sales team to handle complaints, technical queries, presentations, audits, etc- Periodically visit clients with this team to ensure delivery is as planned and audits are conducted effectively.
- Should be able to convince the client technically and convert the use of existing products to our products on technical grounds.
- Meetings with engineers and architects for brand building and references.
- Meetings with contractors along with technical support team for training on application.
Qualification & Experience
- Master degree holder, MBA in sales& Marketing,
- Preferred civil background (diploma or BE/ B.Tech).
- Professional services background, around 3-8 years- experience, from which major experience in building materials as a sales senior professional.
- Solid business development and sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of construction materials.
Skills & Abilities
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer operating skills
- Good training skills
- Organization and planning
-Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Team-leadership& team management skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Innovative & Proactive thinking
- Stress tolerance
- Relationship maintenance.