What you can look forward to:
● We provide a platform for you to grow exponentially along with the organisation.
● Grow with a team having strong foundations in software engineering practices.
● First-hand experience with a wide range of technologies that work at scale.
● Your role is not just subjected to coding , you will be involved in the end to end product phase from ideation to the product going live.
● Our focus is not from which tier 1 college you come from rather it is the skills/competencies you have and the progression you have shown in your career graph.
● Learn in an environment passionate about knowledge-sharing.
● Have a pivotal role in the transformation of our engineering culture.
● In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in product development, while
relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures.
● Proficient in Java, Springboot and Mysql.
● Able to efficiently diagnose bugs and issues.
● Understanding of when to escalate questions/issues that arise during development.
● Work with other developers, QA, DevOps and business staff to efficiently launch features and resolve issues.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
● A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
● Provide input to how we can continually improve our development process and knowledge.
● Define and participate in establishing better engineering practices.
● Love being challenged by learning and experimenting with new technologies
● Experience with ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis, Kakfa, AWS is a plus.
● Prior experience in building microservices, have worked on architectures and designs independently is a plus.
● Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.