1. Selling exhibition space to corporate clients by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects & recommending solutions.
2. Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options, negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
3. Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
4. Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through various relevant resourceful mediums. Servicing and meeting clients at all times & during the event & post the event.
5. Manage Revenue Target for Domestic market
6. Overlooking pre-show meetings to communicate trade show events in accordance with objectives and marketing strategies.
7. Creating marketing plans for attendees and exhibitors develop sponsorship opportunities, generating leads and analyzed results.
8. Provided strategic leadership by suggesting improvements, alternatives and upgrades.
9. Enlisting support and association of relevant trade bodies and industry associations
10. Analyzing market trends and tracking competitor's activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine tuning sales and marketing strategies.