Selenium Tester-21000CRT Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Preferred Qualifications :
Primary Skills :
The Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of :
- Java, Selenium
- API Automation
- Should demonstrate hands-on coding of automation scripts using Selenium
- Should have completed at least one end-end automation development for products using Selenium WebDriver, IDE, and Grid
- Should know about selenium Appium of web services & REST API
- Create test automation scripts and related artifacts using standard industry tools and technologies such as Cucumber, Selenium, Postman, and SQL
- Should have knowledge of web services & REST API
- Should be proficient in java, EJB, servlets, openscript
- Should automate complex workflow of white box and black box functional, system and regression tests and document the overall results
- The candidate should be enterprising a self-starter and willing to learn new concepts with minimal hand-holding
- Working experience in an Agile development environment and participating as a Scrum team member
- Working knowledge of SQL is required
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- He/She should have the ability to build rapport with internal/cross-functional team members and clients
- Ability to travel as needed
Your Responsibilities :
- Creating, organizing, and managing test automation resources (Function Libraries, etc)
- Handling duplicate objects and dynamic objects using index property and Regular Expressions.
- Collecting test data for data-driven testing.
- Creating test cases (test scripts) using Selenium Webdriver, Java and TestNG Annotations.
- Parameterization, synchronization and define test results.
- Debugging and running tests
- Analyzing test results
- Defect reporting and tracking using any defect management tool.
- Test reporting
- Modifying tests and perform retests & regression Testing