Arzooo (https://www.arzooo.com/) is a retail technology venture that aims to revolutionize retail by transforming millions of medium & small stores with technology that puts each one of them on the same pedestal as Amazon, Flipkart and other organized retail chains. Founded by ex-Flipkart colleagues and IIT alum in 2018, Arzooo is India's fastest growing B2B commerce venture that enables physical stores by removing the barriers of inventory, scale and capital through its technology platform.
Arzooo platform empowers retailers with the following to drive up sales conversions in-store.
- Digital inventory: 10X larger product selection.
- Efficient sourcing: allowing access to better prices for 10,000+ products from 150+ brands.
- Wide array of enabling services: financial solutions. Arzooo Credit, was built to facilitate credit lending to offline retail equipping businesses with working capital headroom.
Designation - Key Account Manager
- Responsible for acquiring & onboarding new marketplace sellers
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good working relationships with top marketplace sellers/owners and representatives
- Manage and expand relationships with existing suppliers/vendors and proactively identify further new business opportunities
- Oversee assigned top marketplace accounts, including negotiating deals, operational improvement and campaign participation to maximize growth
- Provide in-depth insight on assigned sellers to Category Managers / Team Leads in order to execute overall category strategies
- Achieve and exceed weekly and monthly KPIs
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Master's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred with 3 to 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in account acquisition, onboarding & management, preferably within any marketplace.
- Strong knowledge of consumer appliances, their features, and market trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients, distributors, and effectively present product information.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Experience in distributor management and onboarding is highly desirable.
- Self-motivated and target-oriented, with a proactive approach to achieving sales goals.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively within a team environment.