Roles and Responsibilities:
· Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
· Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Officer.
· Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
· Attending candidates for written test.
· Screening of resumes.
· Preparing appointment letter.
· Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data.
· Processing incoming mails.
· Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
· Recruiting, training and developing staff.
· Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
· Provident fund and benefits administration.
· Approving job descriptions and advertisements.
· Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
· Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
· Monitoring staff performance and attendance. ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
· Negotiating salaries, packages with staff and representatives.
· Contacting applicants references.
· Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
· Preparing HR manual and policies.
· Deal with stress, upset employees as apart of grievances handling ∧ implementing disciplinary procedures;
· Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
· Providing employee data to HR consultant for making service book & supervising service book work done by HR consultant.
Qualification: MBA or PG (ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES )
Experience: 2-3 Years (experience from service industry /school background would be preferred )
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
Application Deadline: 18/01/2022
Expected Start Date: 22/01/2022