We are looking for a passionate Node.js Developer to join our company. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field; someone who is highly interested in designing and developing a robust, scalable system for web & mobile application.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- must have at least 1 year of experience working in Nodejs Development.
- Strong Concept in C & C++
- Good-To have candidate with sound knowledge in Node JS.
- Good to have candidate with experience or having knowledge of Socket.io/ web socket & Redis (known for database or message broker).
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Must have working experience of Minimum 1 year in React.js web application.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree OR Master’s Degree for the relevant skill.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good-to have experience in Redux
- Should have working experience with Node/ NPM and JSX
- Good to have experience in optimization techniques
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and mercurial.
- Experience with Node.js and frameworks available for it (eg: Express, Socket.io) to build RESTful APIs.
- Basic understanding of User Authentication.
- Ability to write maintainable, pluggable, modular, clean code.
- Understanding of NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support application processes.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Work around.
- Knowledge of version control (Git).
Job Type: Full-time
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- React JS Devlopment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Node.js Development: 1 year (Preferred)