We are looking for a Lead Frontend Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the science of programming.
- Responsibilities include ownership of front-end development for the customer-facing dashboard, websites, applications, and translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, as well as building the logic that powers these visual elements.
- You will interface with a large bunch of APIs on a daily basis that acts as a source of data and feed them to customer-facing elements.
- You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- Own the development lifecycle end-to-end, from system design, all the way to production
- High level and low-level design of the system
- Decide the technologies to employ
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Employ best practices that enable managing a large and rapidly growing codebase
- Ensure automated testing and monitoring of the application
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to evaluate and decide between a multitude of frameworks
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience and focus on best practices for maintainable code
- Expertise in performance optimization.
- Knowledge of the latest developments in frontend technologies is an advantage.
- Being plugged-in into the same is a huge plus
- Worked in B2B technology product will be plus