Job Description :
About Artivatic :
Artivatic is a global risk & decision-making platform that automates human decisions in insurance & healthcare to provide efficiency, transparency, risk assessment, personalization and digitization in the entire lifecycle of operations. The platform uses deep machine learning and proprietary algorithms to offer insurance & healthcare solutions like smart risk underwriting, alternative data insights, real-time personalized product offering & automated onboarding, claims automation, sales & distribution, self-branch servicing, customer 360, insights and analytics,
Artivatic empowers insurance & healthcare businesses and developers to re-imagine insurance & health products for the next billion users. We at Artivatic are constantly building low-cost, modular API infrastructure so that insurance businesses /hospitals can go live in a matter of days, not months.
Artivatic is transforming legacy, traditional, complex, and 'one size fits all' into personalized, digital, instant, risk-based, new age InsurTech that touches human lives, understand their need, use data to provide them better, need-based products instantly using technology. Artivatic aims to provide personalized insurance products based on customer goals/needs under 60 seconds using data, technology, and process.
Artivatic has a 50+ members team with a presence in INDIA & the USA. Artivatic is funded by KFintech (backed by General Atlantic), IAN Fund & IAN Network.
- Define the short-term tactics and long-term technology strategy.
- Communicate that technical vision to technical and non-technical partners, customers and investors.
- Lead the development of AI/ML related products as it matures into lean, high performing agile teams.
- Scale the AI/ML teams by finding and hiring the right mix of on shore and off-shore resources.
- Work collaboratively with the business, partners, and customers to consistently deliver business value.
- Own the vision and execution of developing and integrating AI & machine learning into all aspects of the platform.
- Drive innovation through the use of technology and unique ways of applying it to business problems
Experience and Qualifications :
- Masters or Ph.D. in AI, computer science, ML, electrical engineering, or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience)
- Complete understanding of fundamentals of ML/DL algorithms previously used.
- Experience with data visualization and exploratory data analysis tools.
- Relevant experience leading & building teams as well as establishing technical direction.
- A well-developed portfolio of past software development, composed of some mixture of professional work, personal projects, and open source contributions will be considered a huge plus.
- Experience in leading and developing remote and distributed teams.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure AWS/GCP.
- Experience in working with Flask/Django for REST API building.
- Experience with writing production and scalable code.
- Experience with distributed computational frameworks (YARN, PySpark, Hadoop) will be a plus.
- Proficiency in Python, C++. Familiarity with DL frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.)
Personal Attributes :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong fit with the fast-paced startup culture.
- Hands-on approach, self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to learn quickly (technology, business models, target industries)
- Creative and inspired.
Superpowers we love:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a vibrant personality.
- Experience with lean startup build-measure-learn cycle.
- Vision for AI.
- Extensive understanding of why things are done the way they are done in agile
- A passion for adding business value