Job Description :
This role is about to manage product AUSIS of Artivatic. AUSIS is an AI Underwriting platform for Life & Health insurance.
- Gather deeper industry knowledge for your target markets (industries, functions, and/or geographies) including customer challenges, end-user pain points and the typical enterprise landscape.
- Define the product vision of category-leading health insurance, life underwriting, health underwriting, health claims, health profiling, disease management, provider platform, health financing, health devices and more platforms and/or features for your target markets - including out of the box features, pre-built integrations, intelligence, insurance risk, health advisory, patient profiling, health financing and more.
- Work with sales and pre-sales / doctors/hospitals/insurance businesses to gather continuous market feedback and refine your product strategy. Enable them through collaterals(Presentations, Explainer Videos, etc.)
- Build and execute the roadmap (create wireframes, feature specs, Jira stories, etc.) for your product with the engineering team.
- Delight millions of users with experiences they could never imagine. Define, track and own the KPIs for your product.
- Work with the Customer Success team to ensure your products are being implemented with maximum efficiency and RoI for insurance enterprises.
- Work with marketing to drive end to end internal and external communication pertaining to your product
- Strong technical background with programming experience - Understanding of how a solution would work and potential challenges/possibilities
- Objective Thinking - Ability to convert scattered data points into a unified product vision based on customer, user and market research
- Clear communication - Ability to communicate the product vision (the bigger picture) to sale, marketing, engineering and other teams in a manner that they understand
- Leadership - Ability to drive multiple teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success) towards a common business and product outcome.
- Empathy - Deep understanding of customers and the willingness to turn their key pain points into great product features
- Love for great products, designs, and user experiences and a deep desire to create the same.
- Data-driven with a knack for defining, tracking and analyzing metrics.
1. Opportunity to own and drive a large piece of the product with the brightest tech and product minds in Enterprise SaaS/Customer focused.
2. We know PMs love to read - your books/reports and whitepapers are on us.
3. Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents
4. Competitive salary in a startup that is growing at 5X in terms of revenue Year on Year
5. The opportunity to travel
Artivatic is an Insurtech & Health platform, focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. The company has office in Bengaluru.
You can view their website at https://www.artivatic.ai