We at artivatic are seeking passionate, talented and research focused natural processing language engineer with strong machine learning and mathematics background to help build industry-leading technology.
- The ideal candidate will have research/implementation experience modeling and developing NLP tools and experience working with machine learning/deep learning algorithms.
- Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field with specialization in natural language processing, Machine Learning or Deep Learning.
- Publication record in conferences/journals is a plus.
- 2+ years of working/research experience building NLP based solutions is preferred.
Required Skills :
- Hands-on Experience building NLP models using different NLP libraries ad toolkit like NLTK, Stanford NLP etc.
- Good understanding of Rule-based, Statistical and probabilistic NLP techniques.
- Good knowledge of NLP approaches and concepts like topic modeling, text summarization, semantic modeling, Named Entity recognition etc.
- Good understanding of Machine learning and Deep learning algorithms.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in Python/Java/Scala/C/C++.
- Strong problem solving and logical skills.
- A go-getter kind of attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Well versed with software design paradigms and good development practices.
- Developing novel algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the state of the art in Natural Language Processing.
- Developing NLP based tools and solutions end to end.